7.28.2009

Our upcoming Baby (maybe)!


This hopefully will be our future puppy! - we just have to convince Jose to buy her. Any suggestions on how to do that? Let us know :o) She's only one pound right now and will only be about 5 lbs - a quarter of the size of our cats!! 
Which name do you like best? Dolly, Bear, Baby, Belle or Love.

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Go for it! You can be a "dog" person and hang out at the dog park. I can't imagine how excited Tess would be.

Miss(Michelle) said...

AWWW!!! Is that a Samoyed??? You can't do that to a dog in houston. My brother in law has one..he says it cruel and unusual punishment to own one down south.

Bear would be a good name...or how about WOLF.

You have been able to talk Jose into any and everything. I am sure you have a trick or two up your sleeve.

Melanie Rossi said...

I love it! So cute!!!

Lelani said...

what a cutie!!! when I saw the heading, I thought you were pregnant!

Unknown said...

We love her!! We picked the name snickers to go along with your sugary cat names.