Lately Marisa is dreaming of being a photographer - I think she already is pretty good! She just has a cheap little point-and-shoot camera (which just broke) but is always taking great photos. She loves to edit them and create her own vision. Here are just a few fun ones from her summer views of the world. (do you see her little signature on the pictures also ;o)
Her brother, Ryan

Ryan, Tess, Reagan & Madison Vance - Utah



4 comments:
wow, I'm impressed! she's very talented!!!
I like the fancy new blog!
She TOTALLY has an eye for it and I TOTALLY want to do her senior pics. She is just the face I've been looking for (I know its not yet) and she has sas and style. We miss you guys! Ibet you had fun with Michelle while she was here. I saw lots of scrappin on her blog!
I love that apple orchid. I have some cousins (Wihongis) that live in Provo and they took pictures in that orchid that came out awesome!
Yay for Marisa, her pictures look great.
Post a Comment