12.02.2008

Winter Wonderland...

The kids with their cousin, Katie, after a day of skiing at Alta. They had so much fun in the snow - what a novelty for us Texans!
During Ski school - Marisa & Ryan had skiied before but this was Tess' first time - they did great and went down normal slopes afterwards...not just bunny hills!

We went to see the lights at Temple Square - one of our favorites! And you HAVE to have hot chocolate for light viewing :o)

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Love the updated blog, but miss my Edward when I would click to your blog! Blog topper is awesome!

Nicole said...

Man I wish you and Jose weren't so camera shy! Did you guys go skiing too? Bunny hill? :)

Lelani said...

I wondered where you were! fun!!!

Melanie Rossi said...

That is a cute new topper! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sooo jealous! Temple Square and skiing! Beautiful pics of the kids too!