5.31.2013

Camp Leader Meeting

Last night we had our last Girl's Camp meeting for the year!  I can't believe camp is in just a couple weeks!! We went over all the crucial information dealing with camp and had yummy treats, of course!


I made up bags of M&M oatmeal cookies for my leaders to snack on while we talked :)




 And to doubly thank them for all their efforts, I made them these candy bar sleeves and passed them out at the end of the night.  I love making fun stuff for the leaders - they are awesome and make camp happen!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this is perfect!!! We have the same theme and I have camp next week. Looking for a last minute idea and came across your blog. Where did you get the holder for the candy bar??? I would so appreciate an email at twitamy@gmail.com. Thank you!!

Good luck at your camp

Unknown said...

Would you email the file for the candy bar wrapper please.
Thanks
Ksschwendiman@hotmail.com

Amy said...

You are so talented and have such creative ideas! We are using the same theme this year and I've been struggling with handout ideas. I would love a copy of the candy bar sleeves and tags you made. Thank you in advance! Amyrosa3@gmail.com

Jenny said...

From Jenny:

Thank you for all your love and interest in our Girl's Camp 2013. I created all these on Photoshop and can't email those files. I can share the pillow treat toppers. I did find the pill bottle template on Pinterest and just changed wording to work for our girls. Let me know if you have any specific questions - it was a really fun theme to work with! Good luck to all you directors!!