Our Camp T-shirt this year... I loved the metallic ink (gray colored in the picture). It was so fun to see something I designed on 100 girls!

The Youth Leaders t-shirt that they all wore the first day to set them apart.

All the Goody bags lined up ready for delivery :) The bow color went with each age level.



The Goody Bags had the girl's lanyard with name tag and Princess charm, their Secret Sister's name in a little envelope, a headband for the age level color they were, their welcome bag of gumballs with their level name on it, a cd with Royalty themed songs, and the Theme announcement sheet (see below).




8 comments:
Wow Jenny that is amazing...those girls are so lucky to have you design and organize all these. I should hire you to design our family reunion t.shirt hahahaha
I am way impressed with how organized this is!! I am the camp director also! Such CUTE ideas! Seeing you have done this for a few years I would LOVE some input from you! This is only my 2nd year doing mine! I have a few questions if you don't mind though..... Do you have different "names" for each of the levels?? If so could you let me know?? Also, I LOVE the idea of the YCL's having their own t-shirts!! We do sweatshirts over in our area (too cold at night) I would love to see the different craft ideas you have had over the years also!! I would love to incorporate your ideas and use them into what I would like to do! Do you mind emailing me? My address is schmardy@gmail.com
OH, my name is Shanda also! Looking forward to hearing from you!!! I love my girls and girls camp!
I would like to know more about this birthday craft. Can You email me merryagray@yahoo.com ? I was wondering how you made the number pages and if you'd be willing to share the downloads? I think I can figure the rest out, thanks-I LOVE it!
Hey Its not a coinesdence that i stumbled upon this blog.... I am in DESPERATE need of help for my girls camp that is in August and this IS MY THEME!!!! do you have the pdf for that theme announcement sheet??? and the craft??? and the shirts??? this is my first year and was just barely called and I AM STRESSED!!!! not a lot of time to get things done! my email is whitney.odom07@gmail.com!!! please and thank you in advance!!!!! PS YOU ARE A ROCK STAR CAMP DIRECTOR!!!!
Jenny,
I'm so inspired by your blog especially all the years you did girls camp. I was just called as the Stake Girls Camp Director, this is my 1st year. We are doing the "Happily Ever After" theme from Jenny Phillips and found your blog. I was hoping I could give you my email designerangle@msn.com and we could communicate on some of the ideas you did, like your camp shirts and the camp theme announcement you have pictured but I'm having a hard time reading what it says. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks,
Misty Angle
Lake Elsinore, CA Stake
From Jenny:
Thank you for all your love and interest in our Girl's Camp 2010. I created all these on Photoshop and can't email those files. I can share the pillow treat toppers. Let me know if you have any specific questions - it was a really fun theme to work with! Good luck to all you directors!!
Would the company you used for your Tshirts still have the design on file (if you are willing to share)? If you have a chance to reply, that would be great. If not, no worries! sbctome@gmail.com
Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of this! You are truly so talented and amazing :o) I was just called as part of a whole new Stake Young Women's presidency and we are soooo stressed about camp! Our theme is "Be Loyal To The Royal Within You", and this "Heavenly Ever After" stuff goes hand in hand with it. Do you by chance have and are willing to share or sell your files for any of this? We would so so appreciate anything that you have. Thank you for your time and talents and for sharing your inspiration. :o)
Jill Smith
lavontsgirl@yahoo.com
Post a Comment