Happy Spring Everyone - it seems like our weather has jumped to Summer already!

The kids on Easter morning after hunting down their baskets!



We had the Rossi's and Leland's over for Easter lunch.
I love using this china because it's the Wedgwood that Jose's parents got as their wedding gifts.

Adult table :)

The kid's table - close up


Seriously the cutest kids - Tess, Raegan, Sydney, Luke, Ryan, Callie & Cater

Waiting to run out for the egg hunt!!

Ryan getting his "hunt" on!!


We love these friends - Rae, Callie & Tess
4 comments:
Such a great afternoon. You are a fab hostess!!! Still dreaming of all that yummy food :)
I love reading and looking at pictures on your blog...I feel like I am watching a craft show....seriously...way better than Martha Stewart...Look like your kids had tons fun...with a Momma like you who wouldn't...all the fun things you create.
Looks like a super fun day. wish we had good weather like you. Just cold and overcast here...so no great egg hunting pics.
I wish I had your talents!!! You are so good .. it's all beautiful.
Post a Comment