1.07.2010

?

What is one to do when they find out it's just hours until their mom's passing? Kid's homework, housework and the normal day stuff just seem too trivial. But that's all I can seem to do today. I did book a flight leaving in a couple hours and packed but canceled my flight. The funeral won't be for a couple weeks due to family issues. Now what? It seems I should have just gone there and escaped the homework, housework and normal day stuff.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry. I love you.

Elaine Pettit said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. You'll be in our prayers Jenny. Take care Elaine and family

Melanie Rossi said...

Maybe you should go and get out of here for a fews days. I think that's what I would do. Jose can take care of the homework and I'm here for anything he might need help with! I feel for you so much right now and hope you're doing ok! I love you!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Jenny, so sorry to hear. I would be happy to take your kids over the weekend. It might just feel good to be with your family!!! Hang in there!

Leslie said...

i hope you can find some peace during this weekend, i can't imagine the emotions you must be having, trying to deal with normal life. my thoughts are with you, jenny!