8.22.2009

Destin, Florida

Here are all the Nogales cousins. Tess, Diego, Ryan, Olivia, Marisa & Leo. We had so much fun seeing them. They live in Atlanta and we don't see them but about once a year or so.
Our little gang - Marisa, Ryan, and Tess
Ryan and Diego - cutest boys ever :o)
The day after we arrived in Destin, TS Claudette hit us. It washed in tons of jellyfish for us to catch. The kids caught a bunch - but this was the biggest. 
It was about the size of a dinner plate!!
I was pretty surprised at how much time my kids spent in the ocean. They were a little freaked out by the jellyfish but got over it quickly. Ryan swam so much that he now has swimmer's ear.
I have to admit that Marisa took half of my best pictures. I love this one she took of Ryan on the shore.
How the heck did Marisa get those eyelashes?! That's WITHOUT mascara, curling, or editing - it's unfair, I tell you!
Marisa and Ryan
Tess and her cousin, Olivia, boogie boarding

2 comments:

Lelani said...

beautiful pix but where are you??? :-)

Elaine Pettit said...

Gosh Marissa is one beautiful girl...how are you doing?