1.21.2009

A little Bite of Heaven...

I'm making these delicious goodies tonight for three reasons -  new neighbors, a friend's birthday, and for a little persuasion! 
 This makes 4 dozen little bites of heaven

5 comments:

Elaine Pettit said...

YUMMY!!!!! Wish I was moving next to ya hehehehehe. Hey I need to ask you a favor....I want to sew my little girl her own blessing dress but you know me...not the most domestic person hehehehe but I am willing to try. So let me know what you think....You can give me a few tips and I will do all the work....hopefully a good one hehehe.

Nicole said...

You know, I think I've gained 10 pounds since you started blogging...

:)

Melanie Rossi said...

I'm so glad you posted this one!!! I love it!

BYUfansr8 said...

Jenny, the most creative person I have ever known!! I have an easy variation of this great recipe! This is how I have made these for years... (I'm into simple!) Use the premade chocolate chip cookie dough and put in a (sprayed with Pam) mini muffin tin, the push it in with either a spoon or the tart shaper (from pampered chef), then place the Reese’s Cup miniature in the center. Bake per cookie instructions and sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled! I love things that look like you spent hours but really didn’t!! :-) Love reading your blog!!! But it does make me feel pathetic here in VA!!! :-) Love you!! Sharon

Miss(Michelle) said...

OK...stop killing me with all the deserts. I am trying to shed a few pounds...but then see these and think...I can start again tomorrow.