11.05.2008

About Last Night...

Darn it! I am proud of our country for having this historic opportunity but still... darn it - my taxes are going up up up!


4 comments:

Lelani said...

yup. and I'm not happy either. my biggest complaint??? the electoral college. why do we need it???

Miss(Michelle) said...

I have been bummed ALL last night and today. Can't even watch all my favorite news shows...not even the Today show...don't want to see it anymore than I have to.
Even my kids are mad.
Reagan is just mad b/c he will take more of our taxes and she won't be able to buy Webkinz. Boy that puts it all into perspective.

Anonymous said...

Feeling a little down myself, but at least California said NO! That is something to be happy about! (You do have the cutest backgrounds Jenny!)

Love,
Angie

Unknown said...

Taxes going up? . . . then you must be making more than $250,000 a year - how about a loan!

As for Prop 8 - what a shame civil rights being denied a minority group - goes against the very essence of our state and federal constitutions. I don't think we've seen the last of this!

Yes, Jen, you have the cleverest website! Love,