10.08.2008

My Birthday Weekend continues..


We went to one of my favorite stores and found some really cute stuff...

Then we hit the Galleria and shopped here...
...and here and some other fun shops!

Thanks Cath for everything and Jose for funding the fun!
Love you both tons!!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

ooo, what did you get at anthro?? :)
happy bday!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love sister weekends. Your dining room is going to look so good! I can't wait to see it. Glad you had a great 40th (i wish i could have typed that in a big font, but darn comment guy won't let me). I want to see you in a full new outfit on Sunday...you got it for the program right? hee hee

Jenny said...

Leslie - At Anthro I got two knit tops, two sweaters, a cute apron and my sis got an apron also, and a couple gorgeous tops.

Lelani said...

FUN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!