Okay - so I complained about no NBC air time for the synchro swimming (see post below). I usually have the Olympics on my TV non-stop whenever they're airing - even if I'm not into the sport. So, this morning we're doing our Saturday chores and listening to music (everyone moves faster) when I remember, "the Olympics are on!!" - turn the channel! To my delight and horror (since I miss all but three teams) Synchronized Swimming team finals were on NBC! So, we got to watch the Japanese team, the Spanish team and the Russian team (the gold medalists) do their thing - AMAZING. Did you see that beginning flip thing the Russians did? That alone deserved GOLD (unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of it yet). Jose asked if I could do something like that in our pool - I responded "of course, but I'll need a headpiece like they wear".
My good friend suggested trying to see video on the computer - Nicole, it worked and I got to see the pairs routine - I always had a suspicion the internet was good for something ;o)
2 comments:
Yay me! The internet is good for TWO things, then - you got to watch synchronized swimming and we get to read each other's blogs! I know more about your life this week than I've known in years!
I was at a Relief Society thing all day so missed the swimming, but it's on the DVR so I'll watch it later. Now I gotta run catch men's platform diving - MY favorite event!
hey jenny! i found your blog a roundabout way, so good to see tess and everyone. tell her hi from sister horn! :)
totally stoked for amazing race, too! thanks for the start date, i hadn't seen that yet!
Post a Comment